Masker – hide files and folders within a carrier file, encrypt and protect them
Masker is a useful program that can hide folders and files, protect and encrypt!
Masker is a program that encrypts your files so that a password is needed to open them, and then it hides your files within other files known as carrier files.
Masker hides files and folders in inconspicuous places, such as picture, video, sound files, etc. (called: carrier files).
The strong encryption (up to 448 bit) and password protection makes the hidden data inaccessible for unauthorized users!
Only you using your password are able to open and extract your hidden files. You can hide any files, and even whole folders with sub-folders!
The carrier file will remain fully functional! Images can be viewed, sounds can be played and videos can be displayed on the monitor.
You can transfer the carrier file through the internet and the hidden files inside will be transfered simultaneously with the carrier file, because they are the part of the carrier file. Use Masker to keep you sensitive, secret files secure hidden and super-protected!
Here are some key features of “Masker”:
· Hide files, folders and subfolders within a carrier file.
· Unhide, extract hidden files and folders from a carrier file.
· Encryption (up to 448 bit) and compression.
· Available 7 strong encryption algorihtms (BLOWFISH, RIJNDAEL, etc.)
· Supporting multiple hideouts
· Preview function (hidden files can be previewed and modified in hidden mode).
· Search function.
· Lock/Unlock function blocks unauthorized use.
· 10 days trial version
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!