Monitor and record AOL, MSN, Yahoo, and ICQ conversations on your LAN
MING Chat Monitor is a simple and affordable software solution for companies who want to control, monitor, and archive unlimited IM traffic on the company network, including: AOL, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ and QQ.
MING Chat Monitor can view instant messages in the database, search the conversations by key word, watch top users, and so on.
MING Chat Monitor will automatically record conversations in real time.
MING Chat Monitor is easy to use, and it will monitor all conversations in your Local Area Network without the use of client software installed on the remote.
Here are some key features of “MING Chat Monitor”:
· Easy to use, Simple installation that will have you up and running in minutes.
· With MING Chat Monitor you can log both sides of chats on: AOL Instant Messenger, MSN Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, ICQ and QQ.
· It is possible to observe these messages in the same time the real users will receive it.
· Conversations can be conveniently browsed by computer name and date/time.
· The manager can set custom names for the computers on the network.
· The search function allows you to view all messages that contain a specific word or phrase.
· A useful Admin tool allows you to analyze the usage of different instant messengers, and see the top users in your company.
· Support multi-language.
· No spyware, adware or other unwanted extra programs.
· 300MHz Pentium Processor
· 64 MB RAM (or higher)
· 10MB Hard disk
· 7 days trial
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support the newest AIM 6.0
· Fixed a bug when save chat logs to file
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!