Modometer is a mouse odometer that will let you monitor total right mouse and keyboard clicks
Modometer is a mouse odometer that will let you monitor total right mouse and keyboard clicks.
Modometer was designed to let you calculate in real-time the distance travelled by the pointer on the screen.
Modomter tracks how far the mouse pointer has moved and how many keyboard and mouse button clicks have been made. Following each session, statistics, including average pointer speed, are outputed to the file “RootModoLog.txt”.
Here are some key features of “Modometer”:
· calculates and can display in real-time the total pointer distance travelled,
· can display distances in a variety of metric & imperial measurements,
· the user must calibrate the modometer for their particular screen,
· keeps record of the number of left & right mouse clicks made,
· counts the number of keyboard clicks,
· its counters can be reset at any time,
· has a very unobrusive interface,
· runs silently in the background while the user works,
· can be made visible with a click in the windows tray,
· the user can specify to have it run at system startup.
· VB5 run-time files
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!