Monitor MSN Chat and save into HTML file on local network
MSN Chat Monitor is a handy network utility to capture MSN chat on network. It records MSN conversations automatically.
MSN Chat Monitor will help you to spy on MSN dialogs from your network.
All intercepted messages can be saved as HTML files for later processing and analyzing.
It is very easy to make it to work. Just run the MSN Chat Monitor on any computer on your network, and start to capture. It will record any conversation from any PC on the network.
No additional program installation is needed on the monitoring target computers. Everything will be recorded without being detected. It is especially useful for administrators or parents, who need to monitor what their employees or kids are talking about with others.
You can download MSN Chat Monitor trial version before order to make sure it works for you. After you order the MSN Chat Monitor, you will get the registration information and enjoy the full-feature unlimited program.
Here are some key features of “MSN Chat Monitor”:
· Automatic – You can enable the program to automatically start monitoring, at Windows startup.
· Multi-session – If you have many conversations, it will record each one independent.
· Browse log – You can manually save the conversations to a HTML file, or schedule an automatic job.
· Privacy – You can set a hotkey to hide/show the monitor window & tray Icon.
· 15 days trial
· Nag screen
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· new funtion : Automatic,Multi-session,Browse log,Privacy
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!