Network Monitor for MSN conversations without being detected
MSN Monitor is a handy network utility to capture MSN chat on network. It records MSN conversations automatically.
All intercepted messages can be saved as HTML files for later analyzing and processing. It is very easy to make it to work.
Just run the MSN Monitor on any computer on your network, and start to capture. It will record any conversation from any PC on the network.
No additional program installation is needed on the monitoring target computers. Everything will be recorded without being detected.
It is especially useful for administrators or parents, who need to monitor what their employees or kids are talking about with others.
You can download MSN Monitor trial version before order to make sure it works for you. After you order the MSN Monitor, you will get the registration information and enjoy the full-feature unlimited program.
Here are some key features of “MSN Monitor”:
· Real-time Packet Analyzer
· Parse and decode MSN protocol. Enable on-the-fly content viewing MSN conversations while capturing and analyzing.
· Powerful MSN Messenger Conversation Sessions Rebuilder
· Recognize the reconstructed stream of each conversation sessions. Through analyzing MSN packets in the same TCP connection, reassemble the original conversations transfered by MSN protocol. You can easily view and save chatting content as HTML files.
· Powerful Packet-capturing Engine
· MSN Monitor utilizes powerful packet capturing engine, which are stable and efficient.
· Exact Timestamp
· Exactly record who, when and what have said.
· Network card
· 15 days trial
· Only 15 messages will be fully shown
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· GUI and packet-capturing engine
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!