An useful application that records all mouse operations and keystrokes and save them as macros
My Macros records all mouse operations and keystrokes and save them as macros. My Macros helps you to automate all of the repetitive tasks you face each day. You can also create macros manually with macro editor.
Then My Macros can play back the recorded macros to automate recorded tasks any number of times. Unlike macros of Microsoft Office, it works on any Windows applications.
Hundreds of possible hotkeys are available to run macros. And you can play back macros at schedule time
My Macros is very easy to use, it saves time and reduces the number of repetitive tasks in your day. It doesn’t require any programming experience.
Here are some key features of “My Macros”:
· Record all events of mouse and keystrokes of any Windows applications
· Create or edit macros with easy-to-use macro editor
· Repeat playing back macros for any number of times
· Save time and reduce the number of repetitive tasks in your day
· Play back macros with hotkeys or at schedule time
· Easy to use and don’t need any programming knowledge
· Pentium 166MHz
· 32 MB of available RAM
· 3 MB of hard disk for installation3 MB of hard disk for installation
· 15 day trial
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support Windows Vista
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!