Remotely monitor Instant Messenger chat sessions anonymously from any computer
Concerned about what your employees, children or even your spouse discuss on-line?
Have a need to monitor this activity discreetly and without detection but you don’t want to or cannot access their computers physically? Need to monitor several computers at the same time?
Using packet sniffing technology with proprietary algorithms, NetChatSpy is a revolutionary application which enables remote monitoring of MSN or Windows Instant Messenger chat sessions.
This application is totally undetectable from other computers being monitored.
The unique feature that sets this product apart from its competitors is the ability to remotely monitor chat conversations in complete anonymity.
A single computer on a network can remotely monitor the MSN/Windows Messenger chat sessions of any or all computers on the same network simultaneously.
Unlike other products of this nature, NO SOFTWARE NEEDS TO BE INSTALLED ON THE REMOTE COMPUTERS BEING MONITORED.
· Trial version provides unrestricted use of all features for 30 days
· Monitor chats from the same or another computer on the same local area network (LAN)
· Monitor chats of several computers simultaneously
· Password protected
· Stealth Mode – automatically start and run in the background as a hidden application
· Record chat sessions for later analysis. Chat logs are encrypted for extra security.
· Produce printed reports of chat conversations
· Filter conversations to zoom in on interesting chats based on sender/receiver names, IP addresses or keywords used in conversations
· View statistics of chat sessions
· Protocol Analysis – display instant messenger prototol in clear text or hexadecimal (for developers)
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!