A powerful program that provides a secure, reliable and productive computer environment
NetSupport Protect is the number one choice of IT administrators and Technology coordinators to protect Windows operating systems and desktops from unwanted or malicious changes.
NetSupport Protect is a powerful program that provides a secure, reliable and productive computer environment. With its extensive list of security features and intuitive format, IT administrators can use NetSupport Protect to guarantee that users are getting the most beneficial use of their computing experience, while safeguarding both the configuration and content on their systems.
NetSupport Protect prevents users from deleting critical files and applications, making unauthorized changes to the desktop, saving or using unauthorized programs and harming the operating system.
With NetSupport Protect, you can feel confident that unauthorized changes to a system, whether accidental or malicious, won’t become an issue or impact on the productivity of your office PCs or computer lab.
Here are some key features of “NetSupport Protect”:
· Prevent copying, deletion and renaming of files and folders.
· Hide folders and restrict creation of defined file types.
· Restrict changes to the desktop, taskbar and system settings.
· Restrict shutdown, logoff, lock and password changes.
· Protect the operating system and computer settings.
· Lock control panels, task manager, command prompt and registry.
· Restrict user-defined applications from running.
· Restrict available network drives, drive mappings and network neighbourhood.
· Prevent access to windows systems tools.
· Prevent web browsers or any other user-defined applications from running.
· Restrict creation and deletion of system printers.
· Control access to USB and CD/DVD drives.
· Disable USB devices, allow read only or prevent application launch.
· Prevent users from installing unauthorised software.
· Apply policies to all users, or exclude specified accounts.
· Share security configurations across a network.
· A convenient Deploy utility enables multiple installations of NetSupport Protect onto remote machines.
· Instantly restore your hard disk to an earlier point in time.
· IBM compatible Pentium III or higher
· 256Mb RAM,
· 15Mb free disk space
· 14 days trial
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!