See the screens of remote computers and take control by controlling their mouse and keyboard
The Network LookOut Administrator allows you to see the screens of other computers over the network.
This way, you can always watch what users are doing on the remote computer. Additionally, you have the ability to take control of a remote computer by controlling the mouse and keyboard; this is especially useful when you need to assist the person who uses the remote computer.
If you are an administrator, you can easily administer remote computers from your computer.
Here are some key features of “Network LookOut Administrator”:
· Displaying a live picture of a remote computer.
· You can take control of a remote computer by controlling its mouse and keyboard.
· More remote screens can be displayed in a table.
· A remote screen can be zoomed to an actual size.
· The name of the connected user is displayed.
· Power off, restart, hibernate, suspend remote computers
· Log off desktop users
· Lock workstation
· Control screensaver
· When lower bandwidth is required, the refresh interval can be enlarged.
· Automatic connection to a remote computer is optional.
· Settings for the agent are encrypted and password protected.
· Connection to a remote computer is password protected.
· Access to monitoring the console is password protected. If more users use the same computer, different profiles and access passwords can be set.
· More monitoring consoles can be connected to the same remote computer.
· 64Mb Ram
· 31 days trial
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Version 3.1.4
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!