An easy-to-use software that enables you to hide messages within your images and password-protect them.
OpenStego is a tool implemented in Java for image based steganography, with support for password-based encryption of the data. Currently, this application will allow you to embed messages/files in 24bpp images.
Here are some key features of “OpenStego”:
· Written in pure java and should run on platforms supported by java. Tested on windows and linux.
· Supports password-based encryption of data for additional layer of security.
· Supports 24 bpp images in lossless formats. Support for additional image formats (like BMP) could be added by installing JAI.
· Supports generation of random images containing noise to be used as cover file.
· Java Runtime Environment
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed major bug where extract action was not working for RandomLSB plugin.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!