Password Discovery recovers lost or forgotten passwords
Password Discovery is a tool for recovering lost or forgotten passwords on almost every windows program and web site (Internet Explorer Only).
On windows systems almost any program that demands a password insertion
use an edit box that hides your password behind a row of asterisks.
Also on most web sites, when you enter your password, you can see only a row of asterisks in the password field.
Example of such programs are:
· Ftp Clients ( like CuteFtp, FlashFXP, SmartFtp and so on )
· Instant Messengers (like MSN, ICQ and so on)
· Email Clients ( like Outlook, Eudora and so on)
· Windows itself (dial-up/ADSL connection, LAN/Nework login etc.)
· WEB EMAIL (like yahoo email, hotmail, google gmail, aol etc.)
Usually this websites and programs have a “remember my login and password” checkbox. This checkbox is useful, because you don’t have to re-type that password again.
However, since you no longer enter the saved password manually, it can happen to forget them.
With Password Discovery all passwords are recovered instantly.
Password Discovery does not use Brute Force attack, so you don’t have to wait more than half second to recover your password.
Password Discovery can also be a great help to make sure you type a password correctly.
· The trial version shows only the first two characters of a password.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!