Ultimate invisible and undetectable easy-to-use monitoring tool
PC Activity Monitor Professional (PC Acme Professional) is a useful program designed for monitoring user’s PC activity.
PC Acme Professional works under Windows 2000/XP operating systems. All the data collected while monitoring are saved to the encrypted log file located on the user’s machine. The monitoring program works in the background, transparently for the user, on the level of OS kernel driver.
PC Acme Professional supports UNICODE, i.e. it is able to record even the languages with hieroglyphic writing. Another strong side of PC Acme Professional is its protection measures.
It is completely hidden, and even an experienced user cannot locate, stop or destroy the program. Each event has its own timestamp.
Information from the log file after it has been correspondingly decoded and operated is entered in the data base (DB). Reports from the DB are converted to HTML format for more convenient viewing in browser. PC Acme Professional supports client/server architecture and allows to monitor all PCs in the local network from a centralized control center. The program is totally invisible and undetectable for firewalls and other software.
Log files are converted to HTML format for more convenient viewing in browser (Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher is recommended).
The password for the archive: pcacmeprof
Here are some key features of “PC Activity Monitor Professional”:
· Interception of all languages (UNICODE support)
· Keystroke capturing
· Clipboard capturing
· Window text capturing
· Mouse clicks capturing
· Capturing of text from Microsoft Office documents
· Internet monitoring (recording of visited web-sites)
· Recording of e-mails, instant messengers and chats (MSN, AOL, ICQ, Yahoo Messenger etc.)
· Recording of logins/passwords
· Recording of system logon name/password
· Application start and termination
· Opening and close of windows
· Component elements
· Event timestamps
· High transparency and invisibility in the operation system
· Log file encryption
· Internal database for storing of recorded data
· Log file analyzer
· Smart-looking reports converted into HTML format
· Simple type of report
· Standard type of report
· Advanced type of report
· Archiving of recorded data stored in the database
· Changing of monitoring process priority
· Client/server architecture
· Silent installation of the monitoring agent
· Network usage capabilities
· Invisibility for firewalls
· Remote monitoring via a network No No Yes
· Centralized data storage, processing and analyzing
· Automatic/manual modes of log files retrieval
· Secure transmission of log files via a network
· The demo-version of the program has no password protection; as a result, the monitoring data will be available to everybody.
· The database size is restricted. If after the next record into the database its size exceeds 50 MB, there will be the warning that the version is unregistered.
· The option which creates the database archive is disabled.
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Parsing errors in log analyzer and critical errors in monitoring agent are fixed.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!