Monitor & record all activities on your PC
PC Bloodhound allows you to track almost everything that goes on with your computer from logging Web access to recording keystrokes and taking screenshots.
You can use PC Bloodhound in many different ways. One of the most common is to monitor a child’s computer usage, logging the places visited on the Web, as well as keeping track of what applications the child uses and when they are used.
You can, however, use PC Bloodhound to keep an eye on just about anyone, thus being assured that every user sticks to your computer usage rules.
Here are some key features of “PC Bloodhound”:
· Keystroke Monitoring: Monitor and log all keystrokes along with the window they are typed in, username entered and timestamp.
· Internet Connections: Monitor and log all the internet sessions on the PC. Each log specifies the active user at time of connection, the time/date of the event, along with the remote and local event ports, and local and remote addresses for the event.
· Internet Conversations: Monitor and log all chat conversations made on AOL, AOL Instant Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger, and ICQ 2000, Outlook.
· Website Activity : Log all websites visited by the popular browsers: Internet Explorer, Netscape, Opera and America Online. All browsers URLs logged are accompanied by the visit start time, visit end time, and the active user that visited the website.
· Mailing Activity: Log all the sites user has visited for mailing and the address of sender.
· Screen Capturing: Take snapshots of your desktop at set intervals of time allowing you to see what is actually happening. The screenshot capture manager also has a built in slide show viewer for easy viewing.
· Password Logging: Application has the ability to log all passwords used during monitoring sessions. These include website logon passwords, chat clients, e-mail passwords, chat clients, e-mail passwords, etc.
· Username Logging: Log all the usernames logged in while PC is running Internet Monitoring Application.
· Activity Logging: Log all system shutdowns and user logons as well as the software’s actions: starting/stopping of monitoring processes, option changes, log access, and failed access attempts to start/stop monitoring.
· Website Filtering: Allows you to control what websites users cannot visit.
· Invisible: Runs totally stealth; it is virtually undetectable to the user.
· Logging Time Scheduling: Configure to monitor and record only when you want.
· PC Lockdown Scheduling: Schedule to lockdown your PC when you aren’t around.
· Optional Warning Screen: Display a splash screen which alerts users they are being monitored by PC Bloodhound (totally optional).
· Password Protection: Password protected to prevent monitoring termination and options changes.
· Active Startup: Run already in active monitoring mode.
· Windows Startup: Run when Windows boots up, allowing the logging of all users on a machine.
· Auto Clear: You can set PC Bloodhound to clear your monitoring logs every xxx number of actions logged or every xxx number of keystrokes entered (xxx being a number defined by you).
· Pentium II 300 MHz processor or better
· 32 MB RAM
· 5 MB free HDD space
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!