PC Internet Firewall Security will prevent hackers and adware communications
PC Internet Firewall Security will prevent hackers and adware communications.
Here are some key features of “PC Internet Firewall Security”:
· Protects against web based attacks.
· You get protection from viruses, worms, trojan horses and spyware that sneak into your computer via your web browser or instant messenger.
· Keeps track of the good, the bad, and the unknown out on the Internet by using virtual containers, called Zones, to classify the computers and networks that connect to your computer.
· The new Program Alerts enable you to set access permission for programs that have not asked for Blocked Zone or Trusted Zone access before.
· Use the Preferences tab to set or change your PC Internet Firewall Security security software password and log in or log out.
· You can back up your existing security settings to a Registry file so that you can restore them later if you need.
· Most commonly used programs can be configured automatically for Internet access.
· You can be notified by an alert each time PC Internet Firewall Security security software acts to protect you; or only when an alert is likely to have resulted from hacker activity. You can also choose to log all alerts, only high-rated alerts, or alerts caused by specific traffic types.
· The Program has a Keep List that contains entries to components you don’t want PC Internet Firewall Security to remove or detect in the next scan.
· Advanced diagnostics and centralized reporting.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!