Capture all keystrokes including those in documents that are not even saved.
PCSnapShot is a keylogger that records activity on a computer including chats, instant messages, emails, the web sites visited, what is being searched for, activity on MySpace, the pictures and images posted and looked at, the keystrokes being typed, the programs started up and much more.
And because of its advanced surveillance screen snapshot features, you get to see not only WHAT an end user is doing, but the EXACT order in which they do it, step by step.
PCSnapShot is designed to capture both alphanumeric keystrokes and invisible characters. This means you can record all kinds of typed data including passwords – even passwords that appear as asterisks (*******) on the screen. All activity from within Internet Explorer can be monitored, and webpages are cached for viewing offline.
You can schedule the software to take snap shots at defined intervals, thus capturing everything that is currently displayed on the screen.
Here are some key features of “PCSnapShot”:
· Capture all keystrokes including those in documents that are not even saved
· Capture programs used
· Capture websites in Internet Explorer
· Capture screenshots at specified intervals
· Encrypted log file
· Secretly email log files to any email of your choice
· Invisible Stealth Mode – not reportedin windows processes
· Unique playback mode lets you view captured keystrokes/programs/webpages/screenshots in real time
· Run silently at startup
· Auto-capture at startup
· 700 MHZ Processor
· 128 MB RAM
· 100 MB Free Disk Space
· Internet Connection
· 7 days trial
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added Run at Startup Tool for Vista Compatibility
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!