An application that can be used to decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files.
PDF Password Recovery is a password remover.
PDF Password Recovery can be used to decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files.
Decrypted file can be opened in any PDF viewer (e.g. Acrobat Reader ) without any restrictions – edit/copy/print functions enabled.
A PDF document may be protected by password for opening (‘user’ password) and the document may also specify operations that should be restricted even when the document is decrypted: printing; copying text and graphics out of the document; modifying the document; and adding or modifying text notes (using ‘owner’ password).
Here are some key features of “PDF Password Recovery COM SDK”:
· Easy to use.
· Does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software.
· Set the document title, subject, author, keywords, creator to the decrypted PDF file(s).
· The rate of decryption is very fast.
· Supports PDF1.6 protocol (Acrobat 7.x).
· Removing restrictions on printing, editing, copying.
· Supports Adobe Standard 40-bit Encryption and Adobe Advanced 128-bit Encryption.
· Supports AES encryption.
· Supports metadata.
· Supports command line operation (for manual use or inclusion in scripts).
· Batch operation on many files from command line and windows version.
· The demo version only can process the first half of pages in your PDF file
· Popup a message box when open the result pdf file.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!