cGeep is a software application made available to all for easy encryption of emails and files alike
Protecting your privacy and your confidential documents is now easy and FREE with the help of cGeep (formerly pGeep).
Encrypt your files in 1 click
Integrated to Windows 2000/XP, cGeep allows you to encrypt your documents and folders in 1 click.
Encrypt your emails in 1 click
To send an encrypted email, 1 click is enough too! And it works with your usual email client (Outlook Express, Thunderbird, Mozilla, Netscape, Eudora…and even Lotus Notes)!
On top of that, cGeep ships with cGeep Companion for Outlook Office, a plug-in which offers total integration in the workflow of Outlook Office users.
In all cases, you keep using your regular email address to send and receive secure encrypted messages. cGeep integrates perfectly in your environment, without changing a thing to your work habits.
Security and compatibility with OpenPgp
cGeep uses OpenPGP which has been an Internet standard for years. This guarantees not only a strong level of security but also a complete compatibility with other software like PGP.
Automatic key directory
The free centralised web directory of cGeep users allows for automatic public key retrieval whenever you add a new correspondent – no more lousy search and secret exchange!
Easy to install and use!
To use cGeep doesn’t require any special computer skills or PhD education in cryptography. The software installation is seamless and automated (Windows 2000/XP) and generates your key pair in a snap.
Here are some key features of “pGeep”:
· Professional, automated installation.
· Software and documentation in French and English
· Support for the OpenPGP standard for encryption and digital signatures.
· RSA encryption with asymmetrical keys of 1024 bits & symmetrical keys of 128 bits in AES format.
· PGP encryption of the files on the hard disk, with no limitation of size and/or format.
· Plug-in pour Outlook Office 2000/XP/2003/2007.
· Sending of encrypted/signed emails with no restriction as to the number of recipients.
· Encryption of attachments in any format.
· Encryption of attachments with no restriction as to number or size.
· Encryption without password entry.
· Encryption of emails without sharing a password and/or secret with the contact.
· RSA digital signature of emails and attachments.
· RSA encryption key different from the RSA signature key.
· Unlimited free access to the cGeep Central Directory.
· Automatic import of contacts from the cGeep Central Directory.
· Use of cGeep without http connection to the Central Directory.
· Export of cGeep keys in OpenPGP format.
· Keyring storage location selection. (Example: USB)
· Private key Backup tool
· Java 1.5 or 1.6 must be installed prior to cGeep
Note: If you want to have access to more features, you can get the Pro version by clicking the ‘Buy now’ link.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!