PrivyPad – Secure your e-mails, passwords, secret info with this powerful encryption tool
Create, edit, read and e-mail encrypted and plain text files with this Notepad-like text editor.
It supports 4 strong encryption/decryption algorithms: BLOWFISH, Triple DES(3DES), RIJNDAEL(AES) and XOR.
It allows to perform up to 100 encrypting/decrypting steps on highly sensitive information to ensure its highest level of protection and security.
Use this utility to protect your private info, to encrypt/decrypt a secret document or file, to store business and credit card data or to keep any other strictly confidential data.
PrivyPad may also be used as a electronic key and password keeper.
With this tool you can send and receive an encrypted message through your default email client such as Microsoft Outlook Express or Eudora, and through popular Internet e-mail services such as Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail, AOL Mail, etc.
This application can also be used for creating, editing and printing of a .txt, .html or any other text file. It is a very reliable, intuitive and easy-to-use program.
Here are some key features of “PrivyPad”:
· Use of four well-known and documented encryption/decryption algorithms: BLOWFISH, XOR, Triple DES and RIJNDAEL.
· Use of an extremely powerful and strong encryption engine that allows to perform up to 100 encryption/decryption steps on highly sensitive information. This ensures the highest level of protection and security available in the industry today, and makes PrivyPad the best utility to keep passwords, electronic keys, credit cards, and store other private, secret, strictly confidential data, info and documents.
· Encrypted cut, copy and paste functionality that allows to paste an encrypted piece of text anywhere a text can be pasted. In particular, this feature permits to send and receive encrypted e-mails through popular Internet email services such as Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail, AOL Mail, Lycos Mail, AltaVista Mail, etc.;
· Automatic recognition of encrypted and plain text files;
· Possibility to compress the text before encrypting;
· Possibility to create Password Files to store passwords for different encrypted files. Password Files could be used to automatically open encrypted files without entering passwords;
· Possibility to set names for passwords in Password Files and speed up the process of setting passwords for files. The password for a file could be set now not only directly by entering it manually, but also indirectly by choosing the password by its name from the list of password names;
· Full Unicode support for Windows NT/2000/XP;
· Built-in possibility to associate .txt, .txp and .privy file extensions with PrivyPad;
· Familiar look and functionality. PrivyPad looks like Microsoft Windows Notepad and does everything Notepad does;
· Excellent documentation;
· Quick and simple installation.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!