A simple tool that allows you to recover lost RAR archive passwords.
Rar Password Recovery Easy is a tool intended to help you recover information from password-protected RAR archives. It uses the only effective method to extract passwords from archives created by modern WinRAR versions (2.90 and higher): dictionary-based attacks (password lists).
Rar Password Recovery Easy has the ability to use optimized cryptography algorithms that allow it to check thousands of passwords per minute. You don’t have to create your own password lists to start using Rar Password Recovery Easy. Two of such lists are provided for your convenience: list with common English words and list with common passwords harvested from webboards. It is also easy to use, with simple and user-friendly interface.
Here are some key features of “Rar Password Recovery Easy”:
· Support of all RAR version and compression methods
· Support of multivolume and solid archives
· Support of archives with encrypted file names (headers)
· Very large archives support
· Multi-core CPU and multi-processor systems support
· Dictionary-based attack method (password lists)
· User-friendly interface
· Drag&Drop support
· Two sample password lists provided with program
· .NET Framework 2.0
· 1 Mb of free disk space
· 30-50 Mb of free RAM (more with larger archives)
· Multi-core CPU recommended for large password lists
· Only first 250 passwords from any password list will be used
· Only one archive may be processed in a single work session. You have
to close the program and launch it again to process more archives
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!