SafeAPI provides integrated cryptography APIs for Windows NT and UNIX developers
SafeAPI provides integrated cryptography APIs for Windows NT and UNIX developers. SafeAPI comes in the form of a DLL or Unix library, which considerably facilitates the integration of cryptography functions. SafeAPI APIs may be used with Visual Basic, Delphi, PowerBuilder, Java and C/C++.
Here are some key features of “SafeAPI”:
· Random and pseudo-random numbers generation.
· Secured generation and storage of keys.
· Hash functions: MD5 and SHA-1.
· Symmetrical encryption: 128 bits keys and reputed algorithms: Blowfish, CAST, IDEA.
· Asymmetrical encryption: 512 to 4096 bits keys and RSA algorithm.
· Files signatures: SHA/DSA and RSA algorithms.
· Formats conversion: binary/hexadecimal.
· Integrated manager of recipients.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!