SafeBit – Helps you hide your sensitive files and important documents in virtual encrypted drives
SafeBit is the perfect electronic vault you need for your privacy. It features on-the-fly AES encryption, by creating virtual encrypted disk drives where you can hide your private files and folders, keep them encrypted all them time, but still work with them just like you work with normal files.
Data is decrypted automatically during the transfer from disk to memory, and re-encrypted when data is written back to disk.
This process is transparent to the user. SafeBit maintains the security of data even in case of incorrect system shutdown or system crash by keeping the files always encrypted.
Container files are protected against accidental deletion. Security is increased also by the “automatic closure system” and emergency hotkeys. Safebit is the perfect suplement to a firewall and antivirus program, and stands as the last line of defense in case these fail.
Nothing can crack the strong 256-bit AES encryption SafeBit uses (selected by the U.S. government as its official encryption standard).
SafeBit has a very intuitive user interface which makes it friendly for computer beginners and also powerful for experienced IT experts that search for a reliable file encryption solution.
Protect yourself with SafeBit now!
Here are some key features of “SafeBit”:
· Protect your confidential information from your boss, wife, kids, friends, hackers, competitors, secret services or from any other possible intruder.
· SafeBit will help you improve the security offered by an antivirus. While your documents are into the encrypted closed vault, viruses and trojans will not have access to your important files.
· Place your important files in the encrypted safe and the hackers will NEVER be able to extract your files from the vault, because the strong AES encryption algorithm cannot be cracked.
· Secure the important documents on your mobile computer against possible thefts.
· Pentium processor or compatible
· 15 days trial.
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Windows Vista Compatibility
· Sharing of files and folders inside a safe
· A new “Open safe at start up only if removable key is plugged” option
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!