An application that allows you to encrypt and decrypt passwords
SAMInside is a software that allows you to decrypt passwords encrypted by system key SYSKEY.
Brute-force attack, mask attack, dictionary attack, pre-calculated Rainbow-tables attack. Import from LC, LCP, LCS, HDT, LMNT.LST, PWDUMP files. Import local hashes.
SAMInside has small size, doesn’t require installation and can be run from diskette, CD/DVD-disk or USB-drive.
SAMInside is the first utility in the world which started to work with passwords encrypted by system key SYSKEY!
Here are some key features of “SAMInside”:
· The program has small size, doesn’t require installation and can be run from diskette, CD/DVD-disk or USB-drive.
· Brute-force attack;
· Distributed attack;
· Mask attack;
· Dictionary attack;
· Hybrid attack;
· Pre-calculated tables attack.
· Forcing program code is written completely on Assembler what lets to get extremely high speed of password forcing procedure on any processor.
· Only Latin capitals may be used for brute-force attack.
· Mask attack is unavailable.
· Only one table is available for attack with pre-calculated tables.
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added fucntionality.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!