Screen Recorder Gold can record screen actions to avi video files
Screen Recorder Gold is a easy-to-use, fast, and powerful screen video recording software used for recording screen activity into standard AVI video files.
Sound from your system microphone is also recorded. It is an ideal tool to make software demonstrations, develop videos for training and tutoring. If you move the cursor, launch a new program, type some text, click a few buttons, or select some menus – anything that you see on your screen – Screen Recorder Gold will be able to record all these and allow you to play them back later on.
The recorded movies can be added to the accompanying help files of commercial software to make them more professional.
The recorded videos, if converted to a stream-able format, can also be posted to your websites to provide extra help and just-in-time customer support.
Here are some key features of “Screen Recorder Gold”:
· Record your Windows desktop activity in real time.
· Screen recording that is quick, simple and easy to use.
· Ideal for web based product demonstration.
· Enhance your on-line help documentation.
· Add a professional edge to your customer support.
· Create effective training material in minutes.
· It is used for such task:
· Develop videos to demonstrate features of your new software or train new users of existing software.
· Create movies used in user training and tutoring. Complex procedures can be shown quickly using captured program operation sequences.
· Record other video format (such as real media file) into standard, editable,
· uncompressed AVI format movie file.
· Record abnormal events for support and testing purposes. For example,
· you could record a sequence of actions to remind yourself later how to
· perform a certain task (or to show colleagues).
· Develop multimedia material that can be shown on TV or burn to CD Rom.
· use it to promote your web site or other product.
· Capture an entire course for online and CD delivery
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!