Records a screen activity as AVI file. MPEG 1/2 VCD/SVCD/DVD, SWF conversion
ScreenVirtuoso will help you to record desktop activity and save the clip as AVI file, which can also be converted to MPEG 1/2 VCD/SVCD/DVD compatible formats.
ScreenVirtuoso Professional can limit recording to a selected window or a rectangle area on the screen.
ScreenVirtuoso Professional also captures DirectX output properly, which can often result in black screens during regular screen captures. You can choose to record audio and optionally annotate a scene with various shapes or speech bubbles.
ScreenVirtuoso Professional is easy to use, you can pause/resume recording via keyboard hotkeys, and also adjust the frame rate to achieve higher or lower quality videos.
Here are some key features of “ScreenVirtuoso Professional”:
· Selection of region, editing of the selected area.
· Recording of screen activity and saving it as AVI file.
· Pro Edition enables convert result AVI files to MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VCD, SVCD, DVD compatible formats.
· Pro Edition enables convert result AVI files to Macromedia Flash SWF format. It allows you to publish your videos online!
· Supports fully customizable hotkeys to start/stop/pause/resume the recording.
· Panning mode allows an area to follow the mouse pointer.
· Recording at any screen color depth.
· Multiple video compression choices.
· Optional the recording of sound and its synchronization with video. Selection of sound quality.
· Choices for the rate of recording, playing and other parameters.
· Optional the recording of mouse pointer.
· Unique shapes let you annotate videos. These shapes are fully customizable. User can create his own shapes or use standard ones.
· Automatic and manual choices for the result file names.
· Special option lets you capture video from DVD and Media Player, removing the “black screen” effect.
· Fully customizable menu, toolbars and accelerators.
· Unlike other programs ScreenVirtuoso doesn’t rely on fragile Registry and stores its settings in XML file, so it’s easy to transfer user settings to another machine.
· Supports Office 2000, Office XP and Office 2003 style views.
· Nag Screen.
· adds labels to each converted video
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added: Video & Audio Configuration Wizards
· Added: Enables to start the recording in paused mode
· Added: Allows to switch Watch & Decide mode on the fly
· Fixed: Some command line bugs (screen area setting)
· Fixed: Some minor drawbacks
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!