This software utility safely keeps all sensitive files in one secure storage,
SecuBox for Smartphone is used for encrypting your Windows Mobole smartphone and its memory cards with strong AES 256-bit encryption for sensitive data. Stay secure even if you lose the device or it gets stolen.
SecuBox creates an secure container for all your confidential files, all protected with unbreakable AES 256 bit encryption. Data written to this storage is automatically encrypted. In case you lose the device or SD card you can be sure no one will be able to access your information.
SecuBox is aimed to overcome the drawbacks of Windows Mobile 6.0 encryption and ensures appropriate data redundancy. With its encryption key backup feature users will be able to get legitimate access to the encrypted storage cards even after smartphone hard reset or device malfunction.
Here are some key features of “SecuBox for Smartphone”:
· Strong and unbreakable AES 256-bit encryption
· Encryption key backup
· File Erasing mechanisms compliant with the US Department of Defense specifications (U.S. DoD 5220.22-M);
· Windows Mobile File Explorer integration
· Ability to customise program behaviour – autotun, command line support, etc
· Password quality meter
· Up to 10 encrypted storage cards supported
· No backdoors.
· Windows Mobile 6 Standard
· 5.0 Smartphone
· 2003 SE Smartphone
· 2003 Smartphone
· Smartphone 2002
· 30 days trial
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Auto-explore encrypted volumes immediately after mount, soft keys support, context help
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!