Security Folders XP is intended for hiding your files, folders and entire drives from other users
Secure Folders XP is the new generation of computer safeguard tools
that hides your files, folders and entire drives from other users of a Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 Server machine.
Secure Folders XP combines the ultimate power of industry-standard strong data protection algorithms with unique stealth technologies to shelter your confidential information from both unauthorized access and modification/destruction by maliciousprograms.
Here are some key features of “Security Folder”:
· Ability to hide files, folders, drives, or network drives from all other
users (including the administrator).
· Password protection for files, folders, and drives.
· Unlimited number of objects to protect.
· Access restrictions on your data against local network users as well as Internet users.
· Ability to lock your Windows desktop so that users cannot delete, add, or
modify the shortcuts and icons on your desktop.
· Password-protected start of Secure Folders XP.
· Ability to managing program from tray.
· Windows Explorer commands for instant folder hiding.
· Automatic protection activation after a set idle time.
· High-level protection.
· High performance rates.
· Multilingual interface.
· Support of FAT, FAT32, and NTFS systems.
· 30 days trial
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The driver for Windows XP was updated.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!