Protect and encrypt PHP source
Protect PHP Scripts using the SourceGuardian for PHP Encoder. We encode your PHP code by compiling the PHP source code into a binary bytecode format, which is then supplemented an encryption layer. You can use obfuscation of several levels of complexity to add another protection layer.
No changes can be made to the protected scripts once they have been encoded, which adds an additional security level and any changes to an encoded file will make it unusable.
Here are some key features of “SourceGuardian PHP Encoder”:
· Full Bytecode Encryption – protect your files by removing the original PHP Source Code
· Fully encode and deploy for PHP5 (and PHP4)
· Choice of Windows/Linux/Mac OS X encoding clients
· Command line encoder available now
· Encrypt to domain name
· Encrypt to IP
· License generator for encoded scripts
· Easy to use Wizard interface and Advanced mode in GUI
· Automatic backup of source files
· Deployment options
· Lock to domain names, IP addresses or LAN hardware
· Timeout your scripts at specific dates or days in the future
· Encoded files run under Linux, FreeBSD, Windows, Mac OS X, Solaris, HP-UX
· Require no changes to the standard web server installation
· Free minor updates
· Technical support
· 7 days trial
· some features are not available in trial mode such as Bycode obfuscation.
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· How to Install Loader Helper
· How to Install script updated
· Localizations fixes
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!