Monitor employees, children, spouse, and even criminals on your PC
SpyPal 2008 allows you to know what other persons do on your system while you are not there.
SpyPal allows you to secretly monitor and record all activities on your computer, and this is completely legal. Such monitoring is so stealthily that the user won’t know its existence.
SpyPal records keystrokes, websites visited, windows opened, applications run, MSN Messenger, ICQ, AIM, Yahoo! Messenger, Windows Messenger, Skype, MS Internet Explorer, Firefox, Netscape etc, documents opened and even take screen snapshots at your set interval like a surveillance camera.
In Stealth Mode, SpyPal is completely invisible to computer users – No trace in Add/Remove Programs, Start menu, Applications, Windows Task Manager, and no icons, shortcuts or other items.
You can either view the record secretly via SpyPal Control Panel on the monitored computer, or receive all logging records from a pre-set email box! These reports can be sent as often as you wish, such as every sixty minutes.
SpyPal can be password protected to prevent others from terminating or uninstalling them. Possible usages of SpyPal include: monitor employees, children, spouse, acquire others’ passwords, chat records, websites visited and investigate crimes.
While SpyPal is the perfect tool for catching a cheating spouse, it is also perfect for long-term child monitoring. Imagine being able to see EXACTLY what your child is doing online. Are they being safe online? Now you’ll be able to know for sure so you can take action.
Here are some key features of “SpyPal 2009”:
· Keystrokes Typed – log all keystrokes, including optional non-alphanumerical keys, typed with time, Windows username, application name and window caption.
· Net Chatting Conversations – monitor and record all latest version Skype / MSN / ICQ / AIM / YAHOO! / Windows Live Messenger’s BOTH SIDES chatting conversations with time, chat users, and all coming/outgoing messages. It also logs the username and password used to login in a messenger.
· Emails Read – log all emails read in Microsoft Outlook 97/2000/XP/2003, Windows Vista WinMail and Microsoft Outlook Express 5/6.
· Websites Visited – monitor and record all URLs, Windows username, and time, supported web browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Netscape Communicator, Netscape Browser, AOL Explorer Browser, Avant Browser, Maxthon, NetCaptor and SlimBrowser.
· Program Executed – log all programs including application, executable file, documents and directories navigated with time, Windows username, application/document/directory name and file paths.
· Documents Opened – log all text contents of documents opened in MS Word and NotePad.
· Screen Snapshots – automatically captures screenshots of entire desktop or active windows at set intervals. Save screenshots as JPEG format images on your computer harddisk. Automatically stop screenshot when user is inactive.
· Username & Passwords – record all username and passwords typed with program window caption.
· Self Actions – record SpyPal spy software administrator operations, like start or stop monitoring.
· Stealth Mode: SpyPal spy software run absolutely invisibly under Windows systems and does not show in Windows task list. None will know it’s running unless you tell them! You can also choose to hide or unhide SpyPal spy software icon and its uninstall entry.
· Logs View: choose to view different type of logs from program main interface. You can delete selected logs or clear all logs, search logs or export logging reports in HTML format.
· Task Schedule: You can set starting and ending time for each task to automatically start and stop the monitoring job.
· Report Delivery: Send logging reports in HTML format to a pre-set emailbox or upload them to a FTP at set time intervals. This allows you to reveal the truth by simply checking your email or opening a web page!
· Easy-to-use Interface: configure SpyPal spy software with either Wizard for common users or control panel for advanced users. User-friendly graphical program interface makes it easy for beginngers.
· Intel Pentium III
· 128MB RAM
· 30-day trial
· Banner displayed on desktop
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Supports Windows Live Messenger 9 Beta
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!