Removes vulnerable versions of the Active X control installed with some of Symantec?s consumer products
The Symantec Support Tool ActiveX Control Cleanup Tool removes vulnerable versions of the Active X control installed with some of Symantec’s consumer products and as a part of Symantec’s technical support troubleshooting tools
Obtaining and running the tool
NOTE: You need administrative rights to run this tool on Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, or Windows XP.
· Download the FixAdix.exe file
· Save the file to a convenient location, such as the downloads folder or the Windows Desktop.
· Refer to the section “Digital signature” to check the authenticity of the digital signature.
· Close all running programs and restart the computer.
· Close all running programs before running the tool.
· Double-click the FixAdix.exe file to start the removal tool.
· Click Start to begin the process, and then allow the tool to run.
When the tool has finished running, you will see a message indicating that the Symantec Security Check files have been removed from your computer.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!