Protecting your PC from Hackers, Trojans, Spyware, Viruses and DoS attacks
Helps to keep your computer more secure from intrudes and malicious network traffic. The System Firewall application will restrict information that comes to your computer from other computers, giving you more control over the data on your computer and providing a line of defense against people (hackers) or programs (including Viruses, Worms, Trojans, Backdoors, key loggers and other Malware) that try to connect to your computer without invitation.
You can think of a firewall as a barrier that checks information (often called traffic) coming from the Internet or a network and then either turns it away or allows it to pass through to your computer, depending on your firewall settings.
Here are some key features of “System Firewall”:
· Check and control all the IP packets passed thru the net interface.
· Control application network operation: visits websites, acts as a server and sends E-mail, etc.
· Protect E-mail security by changing attachment extension.
· Filtrating malice or useless HTTP content, e.g. block Cookie, WSH script and pop-up ads. Window.
· Works at the kernel level with no leaks.
· Protects your PC as you are working, surfing and playing.
· Protects form any hacker attacks and intruders.
· Protects your privacy and confidential data.
· Works in invisible (stealth) mode inaccessible for any outside intruders.
· SafeGuards your personal data against theft
· Free regular updates and the installation process is completely automated.
· Provides with information about network activity of your PC.
· Leads history about all network incoming and outgoing sessions.
· Provides personal rules policy for all applications which use network on your PC
· Easy to use .designed for both , novice and expert user
· 32 MB Free RAM
· 10 MB DISK SPACE
Reasons why this program is marked as adware:
· The application is trying to install Pando Component. However you can uncheck this at installation
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!