The Vault is a free file encryption program which automatically organizes files by extension and version
The Vault is a free file encryption program which automatically organizes files by extension and version. It will keep multiple versions of files added to its repository and maintain their original modification, creation and access times.
Here are some key features of “The Vault”:
· PIN protection on the application.
· Encryption on configuration files.
· Hardware profiling on configuration files so they can only be accessed on the computer that created them.
· User profiling on configuration files so they can only be accessed by the user that created them.
· The ability to alter the encoding algorithm with a WebPass Pro file. Essentially using it a unique encryption key.
· For more information about WebPass Pro please visit www.jbcg.net.
· Profile stamping of encrypted files so they can only be decoded by the same computer/username that encoded them. This extra layer of protection is included in case someone breaks the hardware and user profile layers.
· Automatically compresses all files before encoding them using Zip from www.organicbit.com.
· Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1
· Trial version only supports 50 deposits.
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Repairs a trial bug that causes the app not to recognize the registration key on start up.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!