Easily hide messages within your images
Trojan is a steganography application developed for the purpose of hiding data inside images. The source of the data can be various: text messages or binary files. In both cases you are free to select the password to additionaly protect your data.
There are number of different input image file formats supported: *.bmp, *.jpg, *.gif, *.mng, *.png, *.pcx, *.tga, *.tif. There are also three output image file formats supported: *.bmp, *.png, *.tif.
Here are some key features of “Trojan”:
· Open images in different file formats: BMP, JPG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, MNG, PCX, TGA
· Hide short text messages inside loaded image (up to available length)
· Hide file inside loaded image (up to available length)
· Protect your data with password
· Save images in different file formats: BMP, PNG, TIFF
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!