Total Security Software for Enterprise Networks
The Trustix Enterprise Firewall application was designed to protect assets and business transactions by ensuring fast, secure connections with the Internet and networks. It enables fast, controlled connectivity, providing strong protection against unwanted intrusion without slowing the flow of approved traffic.
Specifically designed to protect corporate networks and intranets, Trustix Enterprise Firewall is the only WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) firewall in the world. A fully-featured packet-filtering router, Trustix Enterprise Firewall has advanced capabilities including the intuitive Xsentry graphical user interface (GUI) for visualizing and editing the firewall policy and behaviour.
The GUI enables you to manage traffic for up to 24 DMZ’s (demilitarized zones) as well as port forwarding, network address translation (NAT) and virtual private network (VPN) configurations.. More critically the underlying rules are then fully optimised before being deployed – maximising the security and performance of your network architecture.
Trustix Enterprise Firewall represents a revolution within firewall management software. It’s the world’s first WYSIWYG Enterprise Firewall, making it easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy. By utilizing the WYSIWYG GUI, your Enterprise Firewall will be out of the box and implemented in an unbeatable 25 minutes- and without the need for a dedicated systems administrator!
A fully-featured packet-filtering router, Trustix Enterprise Firewall has advanced capabilities including an intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) for visualizing and editing firewall policy.
This unique GUI enables you to manage traffic for all your zones (up to 24) as well as port forwarding, network address translation (NAT) and virtual private network (VPN) configurations.
Packet-filtering enables Enterprise Firewall to act as a router to accelerate data transmission. Meaning no more bottle necks due to time consuming proxies.
IP-address sharing by masquerading or NAT.
The underlying rules generated by the program are then fully optimized before being deployed- thereby optimizing the security and performance of your firewall’s architecture, and avoiding errors and duplications.
Trustix Enterprise Firewall uses the IPsec protocol to encrypt data transmitted over the ‘net- extending the security of your network to all arms of your business. Communications between your office and home users are protected using 168-bit 3DES encryption- triple the encryption, triple the security! Enables remote, secure configuration of multiple firewalls from one Windows or Linux desktop.
Trustix Enterprise Firewall Blockades and repel malicious attacks from hackers, Trojans, worms and infected files.
Here are some key features of “Trustix Enterprise Firewall”:
· Network address translation
· Port Forwarding
· Source Address Translation
· Net Filter/ IPtable functionality
· Dynamic Stateful Packet Filtering
· MAC address Filtering/ Anti-Spoofing measures
· Logical Subnet Support (Subnetting)
· Transparent proxy
· Classless Inter Domain Routing
· Demilitarized Zones supported
· Operating System Basis
Content Filtering Integration
· Web Content Filter
· Multiple Content Filtering Technologies
· Transparent Web Based Configuration
· Continually Updated
· Immediate, Realtime Monitoring tools
· Encryption of VPN tunnels
· FreeS/wan 2.0 Opportunistic Encryption
· FreeS/wan 2.0 Group Policy Security Management
· IPSec compliant data authentication and encryption
· Remote access VPN for connecting home users
· Interoperability with other IPSec compliant firewalls
· Multiple, concurrent VPN connections
· VPN tunnel interfaces
· Replay attack prevention
· Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol within IPSEC
· VPN Pass-through Support
· VPN Clients for roaming and remote workstations
High Availability and Load Balancing
· Fault tolerant automatic failover
· False failover avoidance
· Firewall monitoring and alarms
· Server load balancing
· Non fatal software failure detection
· Non fatal hardware failure detection
PKI certificate user authentication
· Authenticating of remote workers
· Diffie-Hellman (DH) Public Key handling
· GUI Management and issuance of X.509 certificates
· Enhanced Traffic Shaping
· Visual deployment of Traffic Shaping Rules
· Intuitive WYSIWYG deployment of firewall settings
· Drag and Drop configuration of DMZs
· Fully optimized and automatic rule generation
· SSH client
· OS independent firewall client
· Remote, secure configuration of multiple firewalls
Protocols and services
· Protocols supported
· Pre-defined services
· Custom service creation
· Event Logging
· Advanced logging utility
· Automated software update facility
· Security in upgrading E-mail notification of upgrade
· E-mail notification of upgrade
IP Address assignment
· Internal DHCP server
· Transparent configuration of Virtual Local Area Networks
· Transparent Client Side Virtual LAN Configuration
· Productivity enhancing Spam Filter
· Multiple Spam Detection techniques
· Intel P90 / Intel PIII or above
· 32 Mb / 128-256 Mb
· Any speed / Any speed
· 2- 24 devices supported
· 4Gb / 20 Gb
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· High Availability – False Failover Avoidance & Rich improved GUI
· Intrusion Detection System (IDS) – Ease of use for configuring from the Client
· VPN – Advanced Settings
· New Look and Feel for Client.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!