TZ Privacy Gaurd lets you encrypt and lock your IE favorites and history folders
Your History, favorite’s folders and private information: passwords, credit card numbers, social security number etc. ; can expose a lot of your private information that you would like to protect. Also, Personal interests sites, banking information, stocks you monitor on line bidding, and aucations you are tracking, your surfing habits both on and off the web. this information can be available to any one who opens your favorite and history folders, be he/she a relative, coworker or some one passing by.
TZ Privacy Gaurd will let you encrypt/lock your IE favorites/history folders. This does not affect within explorer other folders that are unlocked.
Here are some key features of “TZ Privacy Guard”:
· Encrypts and locks your favorite’s folder(s) and subfolders and files within.
· Encrypts and locks your history folders(s).
· Encrypts and locks your personal information e.g. passwords, credit card numbers, banking accounts etc…
· Blocks the entire site (URL) or only images inside the site.
· Closes all opened browser(s) windows by one click on the tray menu.
· Opened browsers can be hidden from onlookers then shown again with one click.
· Uses multi-languages.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!