This application will efficiently prevent information loss due to the unauthorized use of USB Storage Removable Drives, CD-RWs
USB Lock RP will efficiently prevent information loss due to the unauthorized use of USB Storage Removable Drives, CD-RWs, and Floppy.
Network security application to remotely restrict, or allow the incoming or outgoing of data thru USB storage removable device media (flash sticks, USB external drives, USB Card Readers, mp3, mp4. I-pods), Bluetooth transceivers, CD-ROM/CD-RW/DVD/Floppy.
With remote control to change protection. Capable of issuing global security status reports (all machines) and reports per machine of: Protection history and USB blocked attempts. Able to remotely shutdown or restart the client PCs. With active protection clients Type NT service working at local system level average consumption 0% CPU.
Straightforward effective security USB protection will not affect the use of USB safe peripherals like printers, scanner, and mouse.
The new IrDA infrared protection and the USB Aware Capability of monitoring names of extracted files by usb storage devices.
Protect your organizations information assets from removable media that present real risk to your work/data property:
USB storage removable devices (flash sticks, USB external drives, USB Card Readers, mp3, mp4. I-pods) Infrared IrDA, Bluetooth transceivers, CD/DVD/Floppy.
– Restrict or allow devices usage, controlled remotely from a PC or server in you network in real time
– Receive blocked, or allowed insertion alerts in real-time (alerts are logged to both the global and the corresponding machine reports)
– Make per machine volatile or permanent authorizations to allow two specific usb storage devices to function while all others are blocked. (Superior management of two specific usb authorizations on each client PC with the flexibility to authorize devices connected at the control or at clients).
– Generate global security or per machine protection history reports (including authorization handling records per machine).
– Also capable of showing who is not connected in your network. Rebooting, shutdown or uninstalling any of the client PCs on the network.
– Reports in real-time: System information, installed software, installed windows updates and security patches, and running processes on any client.
– For Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003, or Vista (32 or 64 bit) operating system networks. (OS compatibility applies to the control or clients)
– One control can protect from 10 to 1,000+ client PCs
– Provides effective network endpoint security (LAN WAN WLAN) also capable of protecting workgroups or work under dynamic IP configurations.
– Alert screens appearing at clients are personalized with your organization logo. (included-required)
– Provide active security to protect information without affecting performance stealth starting as a service at local system (at 0% CPU).
– Protect information even if the PC is disconnected from the network.
– Designed not to affect the normally used usb port peripherals: keyboards, mouse, most printers and scanners.
Here are some key features of “USB Lock RP”:
· Smart: Will not block the USB port for non-storage USB peripherals normal use.
· Scalable: One USB Lock RP Control can be used to control and monitor from 10 to 1,000 client PCs. (expanding licensing is easily done by ordering a larger capacity control)
· Flexible: Able to pre-authorize specific USB storage device to function while others are blocked.
· Alert: Capable of receiving real-time alerts of usb device connections blocked or allowed.
· Aware (optional): Capable of monitoring and reporting the names of extracted files thru usb storage devices on your LAN or WAN client PCs.
· Light: Active protection clients Type NT service working at local system level average consumption 0% CPU.
· Straightforward: Can be tested in minutes.(Fully capable DEMO to control 5 client PCs available)
· Actual: -For LAN or WAN (including wireless networks)
· Works under fixed or variable IP configurations.
· 10 days trial
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Reports in real-time: System information, installed software,
· installed windows updates and security patches, and running processes on
· any client.
· USB Aware now also reports print jobs.
· Alerts include device PID and logged user.
· USB Aware reports also exact size of extracted files.
See Demo – Download – Visit Author Site
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!