You can use this software when you want to restore forgotten passwords for ZIP archives
Visual Zip Password Recovery Processor is an application that can be used to recover lost passwords for ZIP archives.
At the moment there is no known method to extract the password from the compressed file; so, the only available method is simply a “brute-force” attack. But, undocumented features of ZIP files provide you with a great time reduction while searching, the program possessing a smart heuristic.
Here are some key features of “Visual Zip Password Recovery Processor”:
· The program is smart enough to not give you “wrong” matches, as many other do. If it says that the password is here, then it really is
· High speed of work- up to 8,000,000 psw/sec on single PIV
· You can make a very effective use of your local area network. Taking into account that LANs are now everywhere, your passwords can be recovered with an amazing speed- exclusive feature
· The dictionary consisting of 450000 English words. More dictionaries can be used
· Ability to run in the background, thus not disturbing any other processes in your PC
· Ability to manually check passwords
· The heuristic analysis
· You can interrupt the program at any time and resume its execution later from the same point
· Very user-friendly interface
· The program is customizable: you can set the password length (or length range) and the character set to be used to perform brute-force attack
· The speed is identically high for any amount of files in archive
· 7 different types of attacks
· Intel 486 processor
· 8 MB RAM
· 3 MB on the hard disk (the wordlist included)
· In the unregistered version, nag screen displays after 10,000,000th password in the mode of “brute-force” attacks and after 100,000th in other modes.
· 30-day trial period
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!