Record what your child (or employee) looks at on the Internet
There are several Internet monitoring programs on the market that record the URLs (web addresses) that are visited, and even the text typed into Instant Messenger programs. But Web Informer records the video display so you see what they see !
Little video recordings are made and stored so you can play them back at any time. Plus- Web Informer has the ability to block websites, or limit access to only the websites you choose for it.
With Web Informer you can monitor the Internet traffic and restrict the browsing options of your kids or employees.
Here are some key features of “Web Informer”:
· This unique feature gives Web Informer the ability to show you what your children or employees are seeing – whether it’s pictures or text. Other programs that capture text do it by recording the keystrokes typed on your computer. That doesn’t capture the text sent to your child; only the text they send out. And because it’s like a video recorder, it works for ANY chat program or website.
· Use the “White List” – you put in a list of the sites you want your child to be able to visit, AND THAT’S THE ONLY SITES THEY CAN SEE! Even if they click on an advertisement that would lead them to a site you did not approve, it will be blocked.
TEENAGERS, PRE-TEENS and EMPLOYEES
· Use the “Black List” – you enter the websites you want to prevent the computer from visiting, AND THEY WILL BE BLOCKED. Then use the “Website Log” screen to review where they’ve been, or set Web Informer to email you a report each day of where they have gone on the Internet. Additionally, use the “Video Recorder” to record what they have seen, what they have read, and what they have typed on the Internet.
GET DAILY EMAIL REPORTS
· Web Informer can automatically email you the report of sites visited by your child or employee every day. Even if the computer is off, it will send the email the next day as soon as it is turned on. If you have more than one computer with Web Informer on it, you can customize the subject of each one so you know where the report came from.
EASILY MANAGE THE SETTINGS
· Review the list of sites visited and those blocked by Web Informer. From this screen you can quickly block a site from future visits, add a site to the “white list” of allowed sites, view a site or print the report.
· Password protected.
· Easy to switch filtering off and on, so parents can use it.
· Video files can be selected by date.
· Warns you when your video storage location has less than 20% free hard drive space.
· The program has automatic restarting capabilities if attempts are made to shut it off.
· Ability to adjust the quality of the video recordings.
· Easy deletion of old videos when hard drive space is running low.
· Ability to save videos and website logs to a location outside the computer (external hard drive, flash drive, another computer on network).
· Works with Internet Explorer, FireFox, and Opera.
· .NET Framework 2.0
· 30 days trial
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!