Windows Key – Easy-to-use tool to reset passwords for Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 accounts
Windows Key is an easy-to-use utility to reset passwords and local policy settings for Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 accounts in a matter of minutes.
Locked out of your server? Forgot Administrator password? Secure boot disk lost? Those are only a few cases when Windows Key becomes a vital solution and quickly gets you back to your computer.
For a minute Windows Key creates a special driver floppy, bootable CD or USB image to reset the required password during a boot process. A password and local policy settings can be reset instantly for any local account.
Here are some key features of “Windows Key”:
· 100% recovery rate
· All passwords are reset instantly
· Windows Vista, Vista SP1 supported
· All Windows Workstations supported
· All Windows Servers supported (Windows Key Professional and Enterprise versions only)
· Windows Server 2008 supported (local Administrator passwords, Windows Key Professional and Enterprise versions only) New!
· Resets passwords with a bootable CD-ROM
· Resets passwords with a bootable USB drive or driver floppy (Windows Key Professional and Enterprise versions only)
· Burns password reset CD
· Resets local Administrator passwords
· Resets Domain Administrator passwords (Windows Key Enterprise version only)
· Resets local policy settings
· Resets secure boot options: startup password or startup key disk
· Displays account properties
· Supports all Service Packs
· Supports RAID/SCSI/SATA drives Updated!
· 100% Money back guarantee
· Demo version resets a ‘Demo12345’ password only. This demo version makes no changes to other passwords. All other features of Windows Key Enterprise are included.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!