WOOWEB-PRO – A software router and firewall for professional Internet sharing with content-filtering option
WOOWEB-PRO is a software router and firewall for professional Internet sharing with content-filtering option. It allows an entire LAN to connect to the Internet with high management and supervision of users, sites and connection times. The reporting firewall provides a strong protection to your computers.
Two filtering systems based on key words and/or content categories allow you to keep undesirable sites outside your Intranet.
You can block the access to pornographic, hate, violent contents, etc. with a simple mouse click.
WOOWEB-PRO will accept incoming connections, giving for example access from the Internet to your FTP, HTTP or VPN servers installed on your LAN. It can manage two physical connections, several ISPs and even choose automatically the best one depending on your setup.
WOOWEB-PRO provides full support of NetMeeting and MSN Messenger.
Here are some key features of “WOOWEB PRO”:
· Replacement or improvement of a hardware router
· Configurable SPI firewall that secures your network
· No limitation of users
· Support of most Internet connection types
· Support up to 16 Internet ISP connections in parallel
· Management of user bandwidth and balancing of global workload
· Filtering and control of incoming connections from the Internet to your local servers
· High level management and monitoring of local and remote users with detailed histories
· Can authenticate users by use of a local ID/password or by connecting to an LDAP server
· Site filtering based on powerful key word system and/or content categories with the OrangeFilter option
· Full support of Skype and Windows Live Messenger
· 30-day trial
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bug Fix: Incorrect Adapter name display under Windows Vista.
· Bug Fix: OrangeFilter support correction.
· Change: New ‘Send Report’ item in the help Menu.
See Demo – Download – Visit Author Site
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!