Monitor employee’s computer activities – screenshot, keystrokes, websites
XevaSoft Employee Manager is an application which can help you supervise your employees work. It allows you to stop your employees from going off-track when they are on computers(playing games, browsing non-work-related sites, chatting…etc) therefore increases their overall productivity.
XevaSoft Employee Manager is not only designed for enterprises and large institutes, it may also be used on small home network. With simple installations, XevaSoft Employee Manager allows you to see and control each computers within the network from a server machine in real time.
This includes viewing the current screen of each computers on the network, all keystrokes that each user has pressed and all websites visited. Additional controls are also available including shutting down/rebooting a remote client computer, logging off a specific user, displaying messages on client computer screen, locking down client workstation and executing certain files on client machine.
Here are some key features of “XevaSoft Employee Manager”:
· Fast installation/configuration/upgrade
· Monitor up to thousands of workstations
· Shows real time screen of client computers
· Shows detailed keystrokes for all client users
· Records all websites visited
· Basic Windows commands – Shut Down/Reboot/Logoff
· Display custom messages on client computers
· Completely lock out client computers for further investigation
· Execute specific file on client computer in different modes (hidden…etc)
· Stealth mode for client software, prevent workers from shutting it down
· Optional master password to secure the server and client software from being accessed and shutdown respectively.
· Mass configure hundreds of client computer on the network
· TCP/IP connection
· 7 days trial
· Maximum of 5 client machines
· Nag screen
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!