Password recovery tool for pkzip/WinZip
Zip Password is a program that helps you recover lost or forgotten password to pkzip/WinZip archives.
Brute-force attack, “smart-force attack” and dictionary search are used to find out the password. ZipPassword features unprecedented search speed: up to 1,000,000,000 that is, up to one billion passwords per minute.
Here are some key features of “Zip Password”:
· Zip Password features fantastic search speed: up to 1,000,000,000 passwords per minute! Make no mistake, one billion passwords per minute (over 10,000,000 passwords per second).
· Known plain-text attack is implemented. For you, this means that if you have a plain unencrypted copy of any file from the archive, you can decrypt the entire archive within 24 hours regardless of the password length.
· Easy to use. All you have to do is just to select the archive from within a program.
· Zip Password is able to handle archives containing only one encrypted file.
· ZIP files created by various software packages in all compression modes are supported.
· Self-extracting archives are supported.
· The program is highly customizable: you can control and tune recovery process.
· Dictionary attack and hybrid dictionary attack are available.
· You can interrupt the program at any time and resume the recovery process later.
· Smart Force Attack technology is implemented.
· The DEMO version is able to recover short passwords only (up to 3 characters long).
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Better and faster recovery engine
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!