Complete protection for your PC in a single, comprehensive program
The ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite will not only eradicate threats but also prevent them from ever entering in the first place. Comprehensive protection defends your PC with robust firewall technology and stops identity thieves and spammers in a single, easy-to-use application.
Here are some key features of “ZoneAlarm Security Suite”:
· New engine delivers the best virus protection with significantly enhanced detection and removal capabilities. Hourly signature updates, expanded coverage, and faster detection to find and remove even the most recent and aggressive viruses.
· More robust detection and removal functions perform deeper scans at every level and purge spyware from your PC.
Anti-Spam & Anti-Phishing:
· Stops spam with automatic spam blocking that automatically adapts to the latest spamming techniques. Protects against phishing emails that attempt to steal your money or identity.
Identity Theft Protection:
· While ZoneAlarm continues to secure your identity information on your PC, these new Identity Theft Protection services also prevent identity theft over the Internet and even in the physical world.
Network and Program Firewall:
· Delivers proactive firewall protection with multiple layers of security that stop inbound, outbound, and program attacks while remaining completely invisible to hackers.
Operating System Firewall (OSFirewall):
· This additional layer of security prevents hard-to-remove spyware, including rootkits and kernel-level threats, from getting onto your PC and causing damage.
· Allows hassle-free computer operation from the moment of installation by hiding unnecessary security alerts, thereby drastically reducing interruptions during the first two weeks as the product learns the programs you typically use. Automatically configures security settings, and rates threats according to level of potential damage they represent.
· One-click control temporarily suppresses most security alerts and prevents them from interrupting your fun while maintaining maximum protection for your PC.
Wireless PC Protection:
· Automatically detects wireless networks and secures your PC from hackers and other Internet threats wherever you’re connected – at home or on the road.
· Provides your PC with real-time security updates, improved response to breaking spyware threats, and new attack protection capabilities.
Superior Performance & Compatibility:
· Allows your PC to run quickly and smoothly.
Spy Site Blocking:
· Prevents spyware from getting on your PC by blocking its primary source: spyware distribution websites.
· Manages and blocks pop-up ads, online profiling, cookies, cache, and scripts so you can surf in peace.
· Protects your instant messages – even those sent between different services – so they can’t be monitored.
· Quarantines suspicious attachments to help defend against unknown viruses; automatically halts outbound messages to keep you from accidentally infecting others.
· Prevents children from viewing inappropriate content on Web sites.
· Pentium III 800 MHz or higher
· Minimum system RAM: 512 MB
· 50MB of available hard disk space. Internet access.
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Antivirus – Quick scan added to scan modes so now all 4 modes are operational
· Compatibility: Added AV conflict detection dialog
· Compatibility: We now allow (do not recommend) installation on Vista SP0
· UI: Updated icon for privacy and scan bubbles
· UI: Product info page in the beta build contains “Renew” and “Buy Now” buttons and shouldn’t
· UI: Shutdown Warning dialog in Extreme incorrectly contains screenshot of Security Suite
· UI: Mouse Over System Tray Icon displays ZoneAlarm Security Suite, but it should be Extreme Security
· Other: Various other stability and compatibility fixes on XP and Vista
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!