Data Nuker description
Shred files, folders and more on your PC using US Government standards Securely
Data Nuker simply destroys files, free space and your Recycle Bin contents instead of only deleting them.
Data Nuker Shredding a disk’s free space ensures that any deleted data stored in unallocated clusters will be completely shredded and all the bits and pieces of left over data from deleted files will be destroyed.
NOTE:That means your data contents one overwritten and destroyed and can’t be recovered.
Here are some key features of “Data Nuker”:
· Shred Scheduler.
· Shred files, folders and the recycle bin.
· Shred drives.
· Shred free space.
· Operating system: Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP.
· CPU: 300 MHz PentiumII or higher.
· Memory: Minimum 64 MB of RAM for Windows 9x-based systems and higher for Windows 2000 and XP.
· Disk Space: 5 MB free space for operation, plus an additional 10 MB that is needed during installation.
· Min. resolution 800 x 600 with 16MB memory and 16-bit color (high color)
· Microsoft Internet Explorer v. 4.01 or higher.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!