Rapidly remove the BugBear virus from your computer
The F-Bugbr removal tool will disinfect computers infected with W32/Bugbear.A and 32/Bugbear.B (also known as Tanat or Tanatos) worms.
The tool is able to remove the following worm variants:
· Press the download button and save the ZIP file to a location on your computer
· Browse to the location where you’ve downloaded the F-Bugbr utility and unpack the provided ZIP archive
· Close all active programs/applications
· Run the unpacked F-Bugbr.exe file from a HDD to eliminate Bugbear worm infection. You can run the removal tool by either double-clicking on it from Windows Explorer or you can start it from a command interpreter (COMMAND.COM or CMD.EXE) by typing its name at command prompt and pressing ‘Enter’ (for advanced users).
First the F-Bugbr utility will kill Bugbear worm’s processes in memory. Then it will scan your HDD for infected files, delete Bugbear.A and Bugbear.B worm droppers and disinfect executable files infected with Bugbear.B worm.
· Reboot the system. After restart your system should be clean.
If you have F-Secure Anti-Virus installed, the utility will temporarily disable on-access scanner to be able to disinfect your system. After the utility completes disinfection, it enables on-access scanner.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!