F-Secure Easy Clean description
Freeware utility that will help you detect and remove malware from an infected computer
F-Secure Easy Clean is an easy-to-use and effective software that will enable you to rapidly remove the most common worms, viruses and other malware currently in the wild. When ran, it will do a quick check for rootkit symptoms on the system and proceed with scanning and removing the infections.
With F-Secure Easy Clean, you can check your computer for malware infections and repair any damage they may have caused. The tool scans your computer for infections and removes any that it finds. The scan result displays malware that was detected and action that was performed on it. F-Secure Easy Clean is not a replacement for your antivirus software.
– To run the product in safe mode, the user has to select the Run in “Safe Mode With Networking” option.
– When run on Windows Vista for the first time, the operating system prompts the “Program Incompatibility Assistant”.
– No relevant message is available to the user when F-Secure Easy Clean is executed in a non-administrator account.
– If you have an F-Secure security product installed and F-Secure Easy Clean stops unexpectedly, a reboot is not requested even though the real-time protection might be turned off.
· Processor: Intel Pentium III 600 Mhz
· Memory: 256 MB of RAM
· Administrator rights
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!