F-Secure Home Server Security description
Keep your Home Server protected against viruses, trojans and other malware with this antivirus solution
F-Secure Home Server Security protects Windows Home Server against malicious content, such as viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware and riskware.
With F-Secure Home Server Security, you can guard your digital pictures, archives and other valuable data stored on the central server against content threats.
When F-Secure Home Server Security is installed to your Windows Home Server, you do not have to worry about distributing hostile content to other computers in your home network or the Internet.
F-Secure Home Server Security works on Windows Home Server Operating System. F-Secure Home Server Security offers all the protection you need to keep your Home Server safe from malware.
Here are some key features of “F Secure Home Server Security”:
· Real-time scanning – Whenever files are accessed on Windows Home Server, they are automatically scanned for viruses and spyware.
· Manual and scheduled scanning ? The whole system or selected folder(s) can be checked by user request or on defined schedule.
· Quarantine management ? Infected files, spyware and other potentially unsafe files can be placed in quarantine where they can be reviewed, restored from and deleted.
· Automatic updates ? Virus and spyware definition databases as well as software updates are received and applied automatically.
· Seamless integration with Windows Home Server ? The product is installed and administered via Windows Home Server Console, and it sends notifications through Windows Home Server Connector.
· Processor: Intel Pentium 4 1.6 GHz, AMD Sempron 3400+ or newer
· Memory: 512 MB or more
· Disk space: 300 MB free HD space (200 MB for F-Secure product only)
· Network: 100 Mbps Ethernet or faster
· Internet Connection: An Internet connection is required to validate your subscription and to receive updates
· Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1
· The beta subscription expires in a few months.
You need to subscribe to the F-Secure beta program here to receive a key for activating the product.
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Automatic software updates ? the product automatically receives and applies software updates whenever they are available.
· Improved look-and-feel ? the user interface has been enhanced to follow Windows Home Server style.
· Power Pack 1 support ? the product has been tested with the beta version of Windows Home Server Pack 1.
· Additional languages ? the product is now available in English, German, French, Italian, Swedish, and Finnish languages.
· Bug fixes
· SideBySide errors may be reported in the event log 
· Dates/times are shown in different formats on Virus&Spy protection and Automatic Updates panels 
· The product may display a malfunction after receiving new database updates 
· You can create a weekly or monthly scheduled scan task without specifying the date 
· The license expiration date is reported differently after the installation 
· Files cannot be selected in the Exclude Scanning dialog if a folder does not contain subfolders 
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!