Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware description
Perform a quick scan or a full system scan on your computer to detect and quarantine/remove the malware found on your PC
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware is a full-blown anti-malware program that has recently left our labs and can be considered the next step in the detection and removal of malware. A new technologies that were especially designed to quickly detect, deter and destroy any malware that could reside in your computer.
The Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware application was designed to monitor every process and actually stops malicious processes before they even start. It uses our impressive technology that is in fact a completely novel way of heuristic scanning and it is our response to the increasingly complex malware threats.
And, as we did with our Malwarebytes’ RogueRemover we also have added a threats center. You can simply check online which pests are removed the most and thus are the most prevalent.
Note: Some antivirus and antispyware programs flag … as being infected/malware, although the application is perfectly safe and does not pose a threat to your system. This is called a ‘false positive’. The term false positive is used when antivirus software wrongly classifies an innocuous ( inoffensive ) file as a virus. The incorrect detection may be due to heuristics or to an incorrect virus signature in a database. [Similar problems can occur with antitrojan or antispyware software.]
· Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware is FREEWARE, however you may upgrade to the PRO version which contains realtime protection, scheduled scanning and updating.
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· (FIXED) Minor bug during product registration
· (FIXED) Moved purchase link to be less invasive
· (FIXED) Major bug quarantining registry values
· (ADDED) New heuristics for rogue spyware removers
· (ADDED) New banner image
· (ADDED) Protection module icon turns gray when protection disabled
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!