Norton Add-on Pack description
Get parental controls, antispam, and confidential information blocking for your Norton products – all in one freeware package!
The Norton Add-on Pack is a small freeware suite of applications designed to enhance your installed Norton applications. This pack will enable you to easily block access to unsuitable websites, filter spam out of your inbox and create a powerful shield that will protect you against transmission of sensitive private data.
Here are some key features of “Norton Add on Pack”:
· Adds optional parental controls, antispam and confidential information blocking features to your Norton Internet Security or Norton 360 solution.
· Blocks inappropriate websites based on user profile settings and logs attempts to access blocked websites.
· Provides password protected, pre-defined control profiles for adult, teen, and child customizable for the individual user.
· Antispam diverts annoying, offensive or even dangerous spam away from your Outlook inbox to a junk mailbox for later review or deletion.
· Antispam filter automatically adds past spam filter white and black lists from your Outlook and previous Norton antispam upon installation.
· Blocks sensitive information (identified as confidential) from inadvertent transfer out of your computer.
· Smart antispam engine learns over time more precisely what kinds of email you do and don’t consider spam.
· Intelligent antispam engine learns to identify what kinds of emails you do not consider spam with a pre-scan of existing email upon installation.
· Includes protection updates and new versions of Norton Add-on Pack as available throughout your service period for Norton 360 or Norton Internet Security
· Norton Internet Security 2008 and Norton 360 2.0
Windows Vista Home / Home Premium / Ultimate / Business / Starter Edition / 64-bit
· 1 GHz or higher processor
· 512 MB RAM
· 100 MB of available hard disk space
Windows XP Home / Professional / Media Center Edition 2005 with Service Pack 2 / Service Pack 3
· 300MHz or higher processor
· 256MB of RAM minimum
· 100MB of free hard disk space
Supported Instant Messaging clients
· AOL – 4.7 or higher
· Microsoft – 6.0 or higher
· Windows Messenger 4.7 or higher
Other supported software
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 (32-bit only) or higher
· Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or higher
· Standard POP3 and SMTP compatible email clients, like Outlook and Outlook Express
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!