W32/Gaobot.BKE Remover description
This utility helps you get rid of the Gaobot virus
Gaobot.BKE is a worm with backdoor characteristics that belongs to the Gaobot worm family.
This family has the following common characteristics:
· It attempts to exploit the LSASS, RPC DCOM and WebDAV vulnerabilities to spread to as many computers as possible. These vulnerabilities only affect the operating systems mentioned above.
· It spreads by attempting to copy itself to network shared resources it accesses.
· Once it is run, it connects to a specified IRC server and waits for control commands. As a backdoor, it allows to obtain information on the affected computer, run and download files, launch distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks, upload files by FTP, etc.
In addition, certain variants of Gaobot:
· Take advantage of the backdoors opened by the worms Bagle.A and Mydoom.A, in order to spread to those computers affected by these worms.
· End processes belonging to antivirus programs, firewalls and system monitoring tools, among others. This leaves the affected computer vulnerable to the attack of other viruses or worms.
· End the processes belonging to Nachi.A, Autorooter.A, Sobig.F and several variants of Blaster.
With the W32/Gaobot.BKE Remover utility you’ll be able to easily clean the virus infection fom your computer.
Please comments and give ratings. You may also report of broken or incorrect link using comments box below. Thanks!