[email protected] Free Removal Tool description
Follow these steps to download and run the tool:
– Download the FixReatle.exe file
– Save the file to a convenient location, such as your Windows desktop.
– Close all the running programs.
If you are on a network or if you have a full-time connection to the Internet, disconnect the computer from the network and the Internet.
If you are running Windows Me or+ XP, turn off System Restore.
– Locate the file that you just downloaded.
– Double-click the FixReatle.exe file to start the removal tool.
– Click Start to begin the process, and then allow the tool to run.
– Restart the computer.
– Run the removal tool again to ensure that the system is clean.
– If you are running Windows Me/XP, then reenable System Restore.
– If you are on a network or if you have a full-time connection to the Internet, reconnect the computer to the network or to the Internet connection.
The Removal Tool does the following:
– Terminates the associated processes
– Deletes the associated files
– Deletes the registry values added by the threat